Saturday, November 9, 2013



Pretty in Pink!!!


So I know what your thinking....
OMG  not another Wanna Be Blogger....

Well to be honest I have so many things in my closet, half of which I don't even remember buying I thought what the heck....
I put some stuff on and throw out some pics.  

I am friends with some amazing designers and would love to promote them as well.

Soo enjoy my craziness.  








                                                                        I LOVE Pink 

                                                    Jacket:  Coco Cropped  Biker Jacket 
                                                    Shirt: Coco Tank Top
                                                    Pants: Coco Striped Pants
                                                    Hair: Ploom Fiona
                                                    Crown: :FY: Fly me Away Crown
                                                    Ring: Diamante Victorian Princess
                                                    Rings: 7891 Gang Silver
                                                    Necklace:  Mandala Pearl Rain
                                                    Feet: Slink Mesh Feet
                                                    Lipstick: Panda Punx Body Shop Sweetie Lipstick
                                                    Belly Ring: RYCA Lil Belly Ring Heart
                                                    Lip Piercing: RYCA Amber Diamond/Platinum
                                                    Face Moles: Pekka Custom Face Mole
                                                    Toe Rings: Blushed Double Toe Ring
                                                    
                                                    
                                        ***Next up something new from GrungeInk and Diamante =D

No comments:

Post a Comment