Friday, November 22, 2013



Steamy  Punk 

Sooo I wanted to do something different....Hope you like it!!




                                 I found this AMAZING hat from Yasum!! I actually got this from a Gatcha

Machine, I did my blog then went to the store...OMG  

You HAVE to check out this store...LOVE IT!!













What I'm Wearing

Hat: Yasum  Steampunk Hat
Eye Gear:  Yasum  Steampunk Head Gear
Hair:  Laviere  Gisele
Tattoo Body: Grungeink  Timeless
Jacket:  Coco  Biker Jacket
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer  Amulet Seraphina
Belt:  .:L&B:. S'Wear "Celtic" Belt
Jeans:  .:villena:. - skinny jeans
Rings: Diamante
Bracelets: Blitzed  Legacy Cuff
Knee Pads: Dirtyland Clothes  Knee Guards
Shoes:  Flite Very Limited (unavailable) :(
Face Tattoo:   Enelya's Creations  Love Me



                                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment